A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stavinoha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stavinoha, Gastroenterologist, Otolaryngological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavinoha
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Stavinoha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stavinoha, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavinoha graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stavinoha has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Stavinoha MD and PA is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Stavinoha practice?
- Dr. Michael Stavinoha has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stavinoha practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.