Dr. Michael Stavinoha MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 20th, 2015
Excellent doctor and great staff

March 21st, 2013
m
Love him. Always takes as much time as I need. he is a straight shooter and I trust him. Been with him 10 years and I don't want to change-ever.

February 24th, 2011
Great Doctor
I had been thru the wringer with Hep C when I met Dr. Stavinoha. He knows what he is doing trust me. Just make sure you tell him what is going on. He listens and he takes action. He is a no fuss doctor but that is what I need. I trust him and I am thankful I found him. And he is cute:)

September 7th, 2010
Been going to Dr. Stavinoha for 16 years and wouldn't go to anyone else. I have the best two doctors there is with Dr. Stavinoha and Dr. Miro. I am a Crohn's disease patient and he is kind, considerate, compassionate and caring. If people say other wise it is because they don't understand his personality. Most of the people in my office go to him and also their families.

August 24th, 2010
The staff is terrible - I never got to see the Dr.
When I called for my appointment, I was asked for my insurance info. They checked and said they accepted it. It's AARP Medicare Complete and the AARP website says he's in their network.My original diagnosis was for a large (but likely benign) liver cyst; however I started having severe cramps and bleeding the night before my appointment. When I arrived I was told they did not accept my insurance. I explained that I was in pain and bleeding and they DID NOT CARE. The final resolution was they told me to go see another Dr. They did not give me his phone, did not know how to spell his name - all they knew was the Suite number.When I arrived at the other Dr. I was treated with respect and caring. They worked me in and I was seen in spite of it being a very busy time for the Dr. His name is Dr. Khrisnamurthy Shrivshaker and I highly recommend his staff and him.

October 16th, 2009
Excellent doctor.

October 6th, 2009
Excellent physician. Have been a patient for 15 plus years. Takes a great guy to be rated "excellent" as a gastro.

September 24th, 2009
HE IS THE BEST SPECIALIST EVER.
THIS SPECIALIST PORTRAYS SINCERITY TO PATIENTS. I RECOMMAND HIM TO EVERYONE HE IS A "GOLD MEDALIST AS FAR AS BEING A GASTROINTEROLOGIST" MY FAMILY LOVE HIM AS DO I. HE CAN DIAGNOSIS A PROBLEM AND IMPLEMENT A DIAGNOSIS. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO HIM FOR EVER AND PLAN ON STAYING WITH HIM FOREVER! I THINK THE WORLD OF THIS FINE SPECIALIST AND I DON'T EVER WANT TO LEAVE HIM OR LET HIM LEAVE ME AS A SPECIALIST! DR. STAVINOHA HAS SAVED MY LIFE SO I WILL ALWAYS GO TO HIM FOREVER! I HIGHLY RECOMMAND THIS SPECIALIST.

September 15th, 2009
New Patient...
I came to Dr. Stavinoha's office thinking I would be treated badly based on several other blugs. But why not take a chance!! The Doctor was wonderful and did an x-ray, did a physical exam and asked many medical questions. Than after all information was obtained, he said I had Diverticulitis. And said there are several tapies and one is just do not eat fruit with small seeds. "no strawberries, grapes with seeds, rasberries or even berrinches but if I do eat any of the above only eta them in mall amounts and requirente. I ave a sis tersa hato are single are you bailable?

September 8th, 2009
Nice bedside manner, kind and caring. Really goes all out for his patients.

August 30th, 2009
jm
GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. KIND,CONCERNED AND ENJOYS HIS JOB!