Learn more about Dr. Michael Stechison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stechison is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stechison, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Hot Flashes
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stechison graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Stechison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stechison accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 12 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Stechison practice?
Dr. Michael Stechison practices Neurological Surgery, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Lawrenceville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Lawrenceville Surgeons and Lawrenceville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.