Learn more about Dr. Michael Stechison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stechison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stechison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stechison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stechison, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stechison graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Stechison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Stechison MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Stechison practice?
- Dr. Michael Stechison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stechison practices Neurological Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.