A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stechison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stechison is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stechison
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Stechison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stechison, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Stechison graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Stechison has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Stechison MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Stechison practice?
- Dr. Michael Stechison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stechison practices Neurological Surgery near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Neurological Surgeons.