A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stefan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stefan, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stefan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dermal Fillers
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Stefan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stefan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Mark Stefan MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Stefan practice?
- Dr. Michael Stefan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stefan practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Exton, PA.
See Exton Plastic Surgeons and Exton Surgeons.