A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stehney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stehney
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stehney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stehney, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stehney graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stehney has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Middlesex Hospital
- Middlesex Health Care Center, Middletown CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Stehney MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Stehney practice?
- Dr. Michael Stehney has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stehney practices Family Medicine near Middletown, CT.
See Middletown Family Physicians.