inactive

Michael Stein MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 6th, 2012
He's the best and will do everything he can (and usually more)
I came to Dr. Stein after I was dismissed by two other neurologists and one neurosurgeon that were unwilling to work with me--primarily because of financial reasons. A passing mention of Dr. Stein's name by a grumpy doctor turned out to be the best thing that happened to me.He and his staff treat everyone as an individual and with a great deal of care. Dr. Stein makes time for everyone, never rushes and always answers questions honestly. (This can lead to some time spent in the waiting room, but I wouldn't change a thing.) More was done for me in 6 months than the previous 5 years with other doctors and neurologists. He pushed to help me get the care I needed. I've never had a doctor care so much or work so hard for me. He and his staff are absolutely amazing and helped me change my life. Thank you!

December 23rd, 2010
You're The Best sodmarhar@yahoo.com
Dr. Stein is the best doctor I've known, he's kind, caring, and he'll get to the bottom of your illness. I would recommend his expertise to anyone. There were times I cried, and vented on him, he has a listening ear. I hope you remember me Dr. Stein, it's been a long time. Hope to see you soon.. You listened to me in the ER when I needed a friend.

September 3rd, 2008
I have found this physician to be the best not only in the expertise he brings to his practice but in the highly sensitive manner in which he delivers his care. I highly recommend him.