A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steiner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Steiner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Steiner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steiner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.