Learn more about Dr. Michael Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steiner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Evidence-based Medicine
- HIV Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steiner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Steiner MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Michael Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Steiner practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Pediatricians.