A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steines is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steines
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steines Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steines, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steines graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Steines has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- The Physicians Centre
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Steines FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Steines practice?
- Dr. Michael Steines has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Steines practices Surgery near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Surgeons.