A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steingart is Excellent. Dr. Steingart has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Steingart graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Steingart has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steingart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 4 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Humana - 21 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steingart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Steingart practice?
Dr. Michael Steingart practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Steingart, Dr. Mitch Steingart, Dr. Myles Steingart, Dr. Michal Steingart, Dr. Mickey Steingart, Dr. Miles Steingart