A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steinmetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steinmetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinmetz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Steinmetz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Transfer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinmetz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steinmetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P Steinmetz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Steinmetz practice?
- Dr. Michael Steinmetz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steinmetz practices Neurological Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Neurological Surgeons.