A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steinmetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steinmetz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Transfer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Cancer
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Osteophytosis (Spondylosis)
- Spinal Stenosis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinmetz graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Steinmetz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Lutheran Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Patrick Steinmetz MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. Steinmetz practice?
- Dr. Michael Steinmetz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steinmetz practices Neurological Surgery near Strongsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Strongsville Surgeons.