A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stella is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stella, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Stella graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stella has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Henry Stella MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Stella practice?
- Dr. Michael Stella has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stella practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.