A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steller, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steller has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Steller MD is a male Oncologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Steller practice?
- Dr. Michael Steller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steller practices Gynecologic Oncology near Brighton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Methuen, MA and Foxboro, MA.
See Brighton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.