A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steller
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Steller Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steller, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Gene Therapy
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Ovarian Cancer
- Tumor Virus Infections
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Steller graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steller has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Steller MD is a male Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Steller practice?
- Dr. Michael Steller has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Steller practices Gynecologic Oncology near Brighton, MA.
See Brighton Oncologists.