inactive

Michael A Steller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

September 21st, 2016
Great doctor and very caring He has prolonged my moms life. Best!!!

May 27th, 2016
I feel so lucky to have Dr. Steller; his surgery saved my life. He is so kind and gives me the feeling that he is sincerely concerned with my welfare. (He's also handsome!)

April 12th, 2016
When I first met him he was very nice, but after my surgery he was very nasty to my visiting nurses that were taking care of me & to myself when I went to see him. I don't like his bedside manner , and I would not refer him to anybody.

March 2nd, 2016
Dr. Michael Steller
Excellent care, Work well with you and answers your questions. Excellent staff.

September 10th, 2014
I PRAY they never retire.
Their team is fantastic, he and his team are very warm and very very compassionate. He and his team will spend any amount of time with you that is required by you so if they are running behind time please note they are taking time with another person and that if and when you need their time they will do the same for you, 1 of the many reasons I think the world of them. I hope in the future that Steward Medical doesn't chase them out of the health care they provide for others I am not a fan of the way things were run when they first bought Careitis. But yes I pray they never retire. He can diagnose, decide on the precise treatment for you and dr. Steller and his team will be right by your side all the way.

February 6th, 2013
As far as his bed side manner it is horrible. He thinks he is better than anyone. Does not provide information and at times lies to his patients. It happened to me. I wish I had never met the man.

January 30th, 2013
Only Gyn Oncologist in entire steward system that I can find online. I had two appointments with him and am so happy I went for a second opinion somewhere else. Something is wrong, if you look at any other hospital system they employ multiple gyn/onc. This is a cash cow for steward and they dont seem to care if you wait for 2 hours for your appointment or about treating the person. I met a woman in the waiting room who told me he was an hour late for her surgery when she was already prepped and ready, and it was at 7am, no excuse for that.

April 17th, 2012
EXCELLENT DOCTOR, W/EXCELLENT STAFF!HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

November 4th, 2010
I have been extremely pleased with my treatment by Dr. Steller. I would highly recommend him to other women who have my condition. He, along with his entire staff, helped ease the uncertainty of my condition.

August 25th, 2010
Had lots of concerns, flew out the door after 3 mins.....

February 26th, 2010
ruby the pug
A 4 star rating is not enough for Dr. Steller. In my opinion, 10 stars would not be enough for both Dr. Steller, his wife Julie Steller and Allison Morse, his nurse practioners. I have been a patient for 2 1/2 years and frankly they saved my life!! I have recurrent endometrial cancer and would not be alive today if it weren't for this EXCEPTIONAL doctor and his staff.

February 24th, 2010
Exceptional Doctor
My mother has a tumor in her abdomen and a brain tumor. Dr. Steller has the best bedside manner of all doctors I have ever met. He is very caring and will listen and answer any questions you may have. I would reccommend Dr. Steller and his Nurse Practitioner Allison Morse to everyone that needs a good oncologist.