Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Would never go back... ever..  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2014

I'm not sure if all those positive reviews are family/friends or the doctor is seriously that biased on helping, because my experience was horrible. The few times I actually went in for an appointment he didn't seem to care one bit, and kept rushing me and telling me that he has other patients to see so I couldn't even have a simple/complete talk with him about my problem. When my blood results came back abnormal he told me that's silly I have nothing to worry about, I shouldn't be getting blood tests done at my age (early 20s) but instead to go get tested for chlamydia. and the only follow up I remember was him constantly sending me letters to go get tested for chlamydia.

|  Pick a doctor who will talk to you  |  show details
by Fred on Sep 24th, 2013

I had a bunch of questions and was basically hushed. When getting up from the table he told me, "up, up, up, up" like I was a second grader. Doesn't make you feel like he cares. He is just a robot and won't let you talk to him or answer any questions.

Oct 19th, 2012

He takes his time to talk to you about your health.-

Oct 11th, 2011

a great doctor extremely complet detailed and most of all caring everyone likes him

|  Professional, Curteous, Caring, Kind  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

Love this Dr. he is awesome and so is his staff. He is professional, kind, caring, to the point and takes time with me! Staff is even better!!!!

Aug 22nd, 2011

This doctor cares more for the profit than for his patients!

|  Very poor practice!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2011

The doctor is very condascending and seems to pass ant medical issues to other dovtors. He remarks that "This is not his area of expertise" quite often.His office personnl are extremely rude and unwilling to do much for you. I was made to see a differnt doctor for a problem Dr Stelman couldnt handle and when I tried to have Dr. Stelmans office communicate with the reffered doctor, it took me at least six phone calls to Dr. Stelmans office to get them to fax one piece of paper. This of course delayed my seeing the specialist by at least a month.With the combonation of a below average doctor and near useless office staff, there are much better choices available.

|  Fantastic professional  |  show details
by Ventura Professional on Jul 20th, 2010

Dr. Stelman receives my highest possible rating. He was professional, friendly, and 100% focused on what I was telling him. He took care of everything possible in terms of interacting with the insurance company, and got me the medical equipment I needed much faster than I thought possible.He went above and beyond, and earned my loyalty as a patient.