A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stender
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Stender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Stender MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stender practice?
- Dr. Michael Stender has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stender practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Oncologists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Hospice & Palliative Specialists.