A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stender
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stender Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Stender MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stender practice?
- Dr. Michael Stender has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stender practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Oncologists, Royal Oak Hematologists, and Royal Oak Hospice & Palliative Specialists.