A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stender is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Stender MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stender practice?
- Dr. Michael Stender has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stender practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Hospice & Palliative Specialists, Royal Oak Oncologists, and Royal Oak Hematologists.