Learn more about Dr. Michael Stender:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stender is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stender, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stender graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stender has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stender accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stender practice?
Dr. Michael Stender practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Hematology, and Hematology & Oncology near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists, Royal Oak Oncologists, Royal Oak Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Royal Oak Hematologists.