A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steng, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steng graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Steng has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Umdnj University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Steng MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Steng practice?
- Dr. Michael Steng has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Steng practices Anesthesiology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists.