A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stens is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stens graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stens DO is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Stens practice?
- Dr. Michael Stens has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stens practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists.