A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steppie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steppie, Dermatologist, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steppie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steppie graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Steppie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael William Steppie MD is a male Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Steppie practice?
- Dr. Michael Steppie has 11 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steppie practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Saint Cloud, FL.
See Kissimmee Dermatologists, Kissimmee Surgeons, and Kissimmee Internists.