Dr. Michael Steppie, MD
Associates in Dermatology
725 E Oak St
Kissimmee, FL 34744
(407) 440-1007
Locations and availability (11)

• Currently 3.547619047619 of 4 stars
by Ashley A on Jun 18th, 2014

The doctor was welcoming, thorough, and punctual. so pleasant! Tonya and Myra were incredibly kind and knowledgeable made this experience pleasant and worry free. Thank you

by Karen M. on Jan 6th, 2014

Great Communication on what to expect. All involved genuinely seemed to care. Professional level of care.

Dec 9th, 2013

I first went to see Dr Steppie because it was conviently located near my home. What a find! I have had multiple MOHs surgeries and have referred friends definitely would recommend Dr Steppie to anyone looking for good Dermtologist.

|  WRONG 800 # TAKES YOU TO A METALLURGICAL LAB!  |  show details
by Sharon C. on Nov 7th, 2013

If you are made of metal, then go ahead and use the 800 number shown. If not, use yellow pages or some other source for the good doctor's phone number.

Sep 19th, 2013

Dr Steppie is a great doctor. I highly recommend him to any one seeking an excellent dermatologist. I'm currently being treated for skin cancer with a superficial radiation treatment no needles what more can you ask for.... Dr Steppie you Rock!

by Carrol P. on May 6th, 2013

The Staff was very helpful and knowledgable, excellent service from beginning to end. Dr Steppie talked me through my procedure, painless as can be.

Apr 4th, 2013

I would not hesitate to recommend anyone to these doctors and staff. They are Excellant. Jaclyn W.

Jun 25th, 2012

I wanted to show you the before and after of your wonderful work. You have the sewing hands of an angel. You are truly gifted in what you do. I am so grateful to you for making my nose look just like it use to look. Thank You so much. If i ever need sewing again youre the one for me. Donald R.

May 31st, 2012

The office staff was competant, friendly and welcoming! The staff and provider could not have been more attentive, thorough and decisive. I dont know how I could have had a better experience.M. Armstrong

Apr 10th, 2012

Jose the assistant was very professional, very courteous and informative. He explained every step and was very considerate of my well being.

Mar 30th, 2012

Hardly felt injections. Pete was very friendly and professional. The doctor explained entire procedure, was professional and empathetic.All ataff was wonderful.

Jan 25th, 2012

Jose kept me calm and collected. He was very courteous and explained everything very clearly.Beatrice W.

Jan 25th, 2012

Every question I had was answered and the procedure explained in language I could understand. The staff is professional and treated me with dignity and respect. Sharon S.

|  Excellant support  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

Dr Steppie, Pete, and Jose answered all my questions and concerns they kept me comfortable and at ease; overall if you have to have such a procedure it was a good experience. I would higly recommend Associates in Dermatology Janet M.

Nov 13th, 2011

I accompanied my mother for her facial biopsy procedure. The attending surgical tech was Toni. We greatly appreciated Toni taking the time to explain everything in detail and putting my mother at ease. It was refreshing to experience such compassion in a professional like Toni. Your Company is very blessed to have such an amazing surgical tech on staff. Toni is a true asset to your team. Thank You Toni!

|  Thank You For A Great Job!  |  show details
Sep 27th, 2011

Just wanted to say Thank you to Dr Steppie and his assistant Pete for the nice job you both did for me. Everything is going well and I want to Thank You for forever making me a better person. I appreciate you so much. Barbara P.

Aug 16th, 2011

Jose made the process very comforting and tolerable. He took the time to explain everything in detail and put my mind at ease. I was very anxious about the numbing needle but he did an incredible job & I hardly felt a thing. Sara K.

Jul 21st, 2011

Dear Dr. Steppie On Saturday evening September the 2nd I came into the emergency room sick but not knowing how sick I really was. I've had kidney stones for many years and I've had many attacks but this has never happened before and I hope never again. My family doctor, Dr Christine Commerford credits your fast diagnosis of my illness with helping to save my life. My family and I Thank You so very much. Please know that you are in my prayers daily. God Bless you, Mrs Mary Blair

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2011

When having sx I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very pleasant.They made the sx go very smoothly. Pete was very caring and understanding. But one of the staff members was not so pleasant. Kala was very rough and rude and not understanding of patients needs. I think Dr. Steppie needs to address this issue. I want all the future patients to have a wonderful experience, so he needs to discuss this issue with her. Thank you to Dr. Steppie and the rest of his staff.

Jul 19th, 2011

Jose and the staff were wonderful very gentle and very informative. I was very pleased with my level of care. I did not even feel the "needle" which is what i feared the most. Patricia H.

Jun 20th, 2011

I am extremely grateful in the quality of care that I recieved as the staff was courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Gladys R.

|  Great office visit  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I had a great office visit with Dr.Steppie & his staff. Dr. Steppie answered all my questions, and Pete his assistant was great also and very professional. I felt like i was treated as a person and not a number. I would recommend this office always, thank you.

|  Wonderful Surgery Experience  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

I had surgery on Friday and I was very satisfied with the service that I received. The surgery medical staff was very professional. I was very nervous having the surgery and Pete the surgical tech explained everything to me and eased my mind. He was kind and understanding which made the experience a pleasant one. Toni and Will were also very pleasant. I would recommend this pratice to my friends and family. Thank You.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2011

This doctor treated me for my basal cell carcinoma of my forehead. Originally, I went to a plastic surgeon and the lesion was still there after a year. When I went to Dr. Steppie, he performed Moh's surgery on the cancer spot. I was so afraid that I would continue to have skin cancer, but I have no problems at all since the surgery and have minimal scarring. I would recommend this doctor to everyone! He has great bedside manner and really cares about his patients. Amy L

Jun 17th, 2011

I was impressed with the care I received. Everyone at the Sandlake Office was very professional.

Jun 17th, 2011

I enjoy Coming to this practice. I have not had any bad experiences and I would recommend them to everybody. Ellen L.

Jun 15th, 2011

I was very disappointed when I had surgery at the office. The wait time was long and when I finally got in the staff was rude especially the medical assistant with blonde hair and an accent. I think her name started with a K. I do not know if I will return. I know I will spread the word about this practice and maybe they should find a practice that has professional employees.

|  A compliment to Jose's skill  |  show details
Feb 19th, 2011

Dear Associates in Dermatology;Sandlake officeId like to compliment Jose for his excellent skill and knowledge in administering the shots before the surgery I received recently. The shots are like liquid fire and extremely unpleasant. Jose was able to inject me with absolutely no fire what so ever. Truly Amazing! The injections I received, in the exact same spot for the initial biopsy, from a different nurse (I forgot her name), were so incredibly painful I was afraid to come in and be injected again. The anxiety I felt, knowing that I had to subject myself to that pain again, almost kept me from having the needed procedure done. Theyve always told me its the location on my body that is so painful. I do not believe that anymore. A skilled nurse is able to administer those shots without pain. Jose is proof of that. Same spot, same injections, different nurses. Ive had ten surgeries, countless biopsies and have been injected by many different nurses. Joses skill is the best Ive ever experienced. Id like to suggest that Jose pass along his amazing skill to the others nurses. We patients will benefit the most from it. I will request Jose every time from here on out. Sincerely,Monica McDonald

|  Dr. Steppie saved my nose from squamos cell carcinoma!  |  show details
Jan 20th, 2011

In July 2010, I noticed a small bump on the side of my nose that I thought was an "ant bite." After 3 weeks of applying neosporin ointment, the bump was not healing. I did an Internet search and "self-diagnosed" it as basal cell carcinoma. I made an appointment with my family doctor who sent it for a biopsy. In Aug the pathologist's diagnosed me with squamos cell carcinoma. I was referred toDr. Steppie's office on Monday.Dr. Steppie's appointment desk gave me an appointment within 24 hours. I was scheduled for MOHS surgery within 48 hours. After the MOHS surgery, I looked in the mirror at the 22 stitches down the center of my nose and thought, "I'm going to have a scar like Frankenstein's sister" My own sister asked if I was going to have to have plastic surgery.After the stitches were removed, I was stopped by everyone I work with (over 30 teachers and our support staff) who all remarked how fantastic my nose looked a week after the surgery. Dr. Steppie did a fantastic job! I was told by an friend that she did not want to tell me that her own mother was undergoing cancer treatment for squamos cell carcinoma and had lost part of her nose. To have had skin cancer and have such great results, I am EXTREMELY pleased with Associates in Dermatology. Thank you Dr. Steppie!

|  (Life Saver)  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

My experince with Dr, Steppie at Associates in Dermatology was an enjoyable experince. I was in the office for treatment of a skin cancer on my face and was recomended by a neighbor who spoke highly of Dr. Steppie and his staff. I called the office the operator was very nice and introduced himself to me as (Luis). He took my information and then forwarded me to the surgical scheduling department. I spoke with (Andrea)she was extremely nice and knowledgable. She explained the MOHS procedue to me in detail, so I knew what I was going to expect. Today when I had my surgery the staff was very nice and very professional. They explained the procedure to me in great detail and re-assured me that everything would be ok. After two hours I was done and relieved that I did not have skin cancer anymore. I want to thank Dr. Steppie and his staff for their kindness and them being very professional. I would recommend Dr. Steppie to my friends and family if they should every need a dermatologist, Thank You so much. Sincerely PGC

by Judy Wheble on Jun 23rd, 2010

I did not like paying to see a specialist and seeing a practitoner and giving me no information. She spent a whole minute with me.

by Ed GOLIAK on Feb 24th, 2010

Finally reconnecting with Dr. Steppie was a relief to me. After not see him for a couple of years. His comforting and competent manner has not changed.

|  Would Recommend  |  show details
by Albert J. Schroer on Oct 16th, 2009

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Steppie. He is very professional and I have never felt that I was being rushed when I had an appointment. He was excellent in diagnosing and treating problems that I was having. I would highly recommend Dr. Steppie.

by Chuck Masick on Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Steppie and his assistant, William, were both excellent at communication, e.g., what was done, why it was done, where it was done, what to do next, even when to expect slight sensations while applying local anesthetic. Dr. Steppie was very thorough and careful during his examination and treatment.

by Betty and Robert Meiers on Jan 8th, 2009

Very pleasent and easy to talk to. Excellent "bedside" manner and very polite. We have had two facial surgeries and one Mohs surgeries done by his group with excellent results.