by P J Davis on Feb 15th, 2016

The whole thing was great no complaints, Thank You to you and all your staff

by Denise R. on Feb 2nd, 2016

Excellent,I have recommended this office to several people,some have come.

by Patricia C. on Dec 28th, 2015

I have never found a more efficient medical office. I've been pleased to the max.

Received Excellant Care show details Received Excellant Care
Nov 30th, 2015

The whole thing was great no complaints, Thank you to all your staff, PJ Davis

by Russell K. on Sep 28th, 2015

Just a Note to say Thank You ! Having never needed surgery, I was scared and having you make me laugh and explaining things to me really helped. Thank you for doing the extra bandage changes for me too.

by Dean and Patricia Evans on Aug 31st, 2015

Our total experience was perfect my and my wife's wish to express Thanks for a very enjoyable visit, our sincere Thanks

by Anonymous on Jul 30th, 2015

Very professional atmosphere, but friendly at the same time. Very detailed exam and explanation of issues.

Jul 10th, 2015

Staff was excellent. Very informative

Jun 29th, 2015

Great Dermatologist! After filing out my paperwork online, I was able to be seen the very next day. Very Friendly staff everyone had a smile on their faces highly recommend them to anyone

by Rita M. on Feb 2nd, 2015

Office staff was very helpful and relaxed me with there great personalities. Highly recommended

by Emily G. on Jan 29th, 2015

I had an absolutely perfect visit here. The Staff was amazing, friendly, and happy. The care I recieved was phenominal. It way exceeded my expectations. TT in the office is a pleasure to work with

by H Hernendez on Dec 2nd, 2014

very happy with all services!

by Ellen W. on Nov 11th, 2014

I have been coming to this group for over five years and every experience has been good whether I had issues or not everything explained- minimum necessary treatments Thankyou

Oct 29th, 2014

I've been going here about 4 years and no matter what service I have needed, it's been excellent and I've had good results. Highly recommend

by Ashley A on Jun 18th, 2014

The doctor was welcoming, thorough, and punctual. so pleasant! Tonya and Myra were incredibly kind and knowledgeable made this experience pleasant and worry free. Thank you

by Karen M. on Jan 6th, 2014

Great Communication on what to expect. All involved genuinely seemed to care. Professional level of care.

Dec 9th, 2013

I first went to see Dr Steppie because it was conviently located near my home. What a find! I have had multiple MOHs surgeries and have referred friends definitely would recommend Dr Steppie to anyone looking for good Dermtologist.

Sep 19th, 2013

Dr Steppie is a great doctor. I highly recommend him to any one seeking an excellent dermatologist. I'm currently being treated for skin cancer with a superficial radiation treatment no needles what more can you ask for.... Dr Steppie you Rock!

Not Happy show details Not Happy
Jul 24th, 2013

There was always a wait time here. Be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes from your appointment time. I didnt actually see the doctor any of my visits, I saw a PA, Ashley. She tried treating me for 6 months for everything from dermatitis to acne. She had me on 6 different medications throughout this time! Not easy on the wallet! I wasnt seeing any improvement and went to a different dermatologist. #1 saw the doctor. #2They correctly diagnosed me by doing a bopisy on the skin (which the other never even mentioned) as rosacea. I told the PA my first visit this was what I suspected it was. Many dollars and months later at least I have a correct diagnosis! I will never go back to them.

by Carrol P. on May 6th, 2013

The Staff was very helpful and knowledgable, excellent service from beginning to end. Dr Steppie talked me through my procedure, painless as can be.

Apr 10th, 2012

Jose the assistant was very professional, very courteous and informative. He explained every step and was very considerate of my well being.

Mar 30th, 2012

Hardly felt injections. Pete was very friendly and professional. The doctor explained entire procedure, was professional and empathetic.All ataff was wonderful.

Wonderful Experience show details Wonderful Experience
Jul 20th, 2011

When having sx I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very pleasant.They made the sx go very smoothly. Pete was very caring and understanding. But one of the staff members was not so pleasant. Kala was very rough and rude and not understanding of patients needs. I think Dr. Steppie needs to address this issue. I want all the future patients to have a wonderful experience, so he needs to discuss this issue with her. Thank you to Dr. Steppie and the rest of his staff.

Great office visit show details Great office visit
Jun 20th, 2011

I had a great office visit with Dr.Steppie & his staff. Dr. Steppie answered all my questions, and Pete his assistant was great also and very professional. I felt like i was treated as a person and not a number. I would recommend this office always, thank you.

Wonderful Surgery Experience show details Wonderful Surgery Experience
Jun 19th, 2011

I had surgery on Friday and I was very satisfied with the service that I received. The surgery medical staff was very professional. I was very nervous having the surgery and Pete the surgical tech explained everything to me and eased my mind. He was kind and understanding which made the experience a pleasant one. Toni and Will were also very pleasant. I would recommend this pratice to my friends and family. Thank You.

Jun 17th, 2011

I was impressed with the care I received. Everyone at the Sandlake Office was very professional.

Jun 15th, 2011

I was very disappointed when I had surgery at the office. The wait time was long and when I finally got in the staff was rude especially the medical assistant with blonde hair and an accent. I think her name started with a K. I do not know if I will return. I know I will spread the word about this practice and maybe they should find a practice that has professional employees.

by Judy Wheble on Jun 23rd, 2010

I did not like paying to see a specialist and seeing a practitoner and giving me no information. She spent a whole minute with me.

by Ed GOLIAK on Feb 24th, 2010

Finally reconnecting with Dr. Steppie was a relief to me. After not see him for a couple of years. His comforting and competent manner has not changed.

Would Recommend show details Would Recommend
by Albert J. Schroer on Oct 16th, 2009

I have a great deal of confidence in Dr. Steppie. He is very professional and I have never felt that I was being rushed when I had an appointment. He was excellent in diagnosing and treating problems that I was having. I would highly recommend Dr. Steppie.

by Chuck Masick on Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Steppie and his assistant, William, were both excellent at communication, e.g., what was done, why it was done, where it was done, what to do next, even when to expect slight sensations while applying local anesthetic. Dr. Steppie was very thorough and careful during his examination and treatment.

by Betty and Robert Meiers on Jan 8th, 2009

Very pleasent and easy to talk to. Excellent "bedside" manner and very polite. We have had two facial surgeries and one Mohs surgeries done by his group with excellent results.