Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
by Ashley on Jan 17th, 2015

I had my first appointment with Dr. Sternschein after a dermatologist left me with a hideous facial scar. My initial consult with Dr. Sternschein was comforting and informative, and each visit with him has left me feeling confident and cared for. He assured me that we would work long term to ensure the best cosmetic result. Sure enough, over the past few months, he has guided me with his unwavering patience and exceptional expertise. I strongly encourage anyone considering cosmetic surgeries or procedures to seek out Dr. Sternschein. I am so grateful to have found him, and I wouldn't trust myself in anyone else's hands!

Doctor's Rating show details Doctor's Rating
by Mrs. Sandra Santiago on Aug 27th, 2014

Fantastic doctor. He spends time with you and explains the procedure. If there is anything that you don't understand he will take the time to make sure that you do. He answers all questions. After the procedure, he did not disappear. He stayed with me and was willing to come to my house during the snow storm. There is never a long waiting time in the office (Example: 10 - 30 people in the waiting room and you are kept waiting all day to see the doctor). This, does not happened in his office. The wait time was 5 min or less. All of his staff are courteous, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Sternschein and I would see him again.

by Dona M. on Aug 31st, 2013

Dr. Sternschein recently performed facial and neck surgery on me. The results were wonderful, but more importantly, the experience was marvelous. Dr. Sternschein and his staff are caring providers of plastic surgery. Dr. Sternschein is thorough and cautious, certainly a master in his field and has a caring, warm bedside manner. His staff is very competent in dealing with patients, helpful and accomodating to patient needs. I selected the doctor because of recemmendations from friends and drove a total of 6 hours for office visits and my surgery. It was worth every minute and I highly recommend Dr. Sternschein for plastic surgery excellence!

No Sales Pitch, Competent and Compassionate show details No Sales Pitch, Competent and Compassionate
Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Sternchein came highly recommended by my dermatologist. She said he definitely was the doctor to go to if I wanted a natural look. She was correct. Dr. Sternchein will spend as much time as is needed to explain your options and there is no pressure to "close the deal". He is impeccable and caring, and his staff is wonderful as well. If you want to look like yourself, only much better, he is the man to see.

Best Plastic Surgeon! show details Best Plastic Surgeon!
Feb 25th, 2013

I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Sternschein in January and I couldn't be happier! He is a highly skilled surgeon with a keen artistic eye. Best of all, he is kind and warm. Best plastic surgeon in New Jersey!

May 20th, 2011

I think he is an awesome physician and would recommend him to family and friends.