A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Steuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Steuer, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Steuer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steuer graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steuer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Steuer MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Steuer practice?
- Dr. Michael Steuer has 8 office locations.
Dr. Michael Steuer practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Southaven, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, TN and Agoura Hills, CA.
See Southaven Pain Management Doctors.