A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stiefel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stiefel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiefel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stiefel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiefel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stiefel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fred Stiefel MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Stiefel practice?
- Dr. Michael Stiefel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stiefel practices Neurological Surgery near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Neurological Surgeons.