Learn more about Dr. Michael Stiefel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stiefel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stiefel
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stiefel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Stenosis
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Internal Carotid Artery Dissection
- Intracranial Hypertension
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Vascular Malformations
- Vertebral Artery Dissection
Education & Awards
Dr. Stiefel graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stiefel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Fred Stiefel MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Stiefel practice?
- Dr. Michael Stiefel has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stiefel practices Neurological Surgery near Hawthorne, NY.
See Hawthorne Surgeons.