A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stierstorfer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stierstorfer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stierstorfer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Stierstorfer graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stierstorfer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Stierstorfer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Stierstorfer practice?
- Dr. Michael Stierstorfer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stierstorfer practices Dermatology near North Wales, PA.
See North Wales Dermatologists.