A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stifelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stifelman, Director, Robotic Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stifelman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- General Urology
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Kidney Stones
- Kidney Stones
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Minimally Invasive Urologic Surgery
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
- Retroperitoneal Fibrosis
- Ureteral Obstruction
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urologic Cancer
- Urologic Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Stifelman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stifelman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stifelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stifelman practice?
Dr. Michael Stifelman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Urologists.