A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stillabower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stillabower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stillabower
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stillabower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stillabower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillabower graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stillabower has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Stillabower MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Stillabower practice?
- Dr. Michael Stillabower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stillabower practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.