Learn more about Dr. Michael Stillabower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stillabower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stillabower
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stillabower Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stillabower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillabower graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stillabower has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Stillabower MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Stillabower practice?
- Dr. Michael Stillabower has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stillabower practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.