Learn more about Dr. Michael Stillabower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stillabower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stillabower, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stillabower graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stillabower has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stillabower accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Stillabower practice?
Dr. Michael Stillabower practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Middletown, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Cardiologists.