Learn more about Dr. Michael Stipanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stipanov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stipanov
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Stipanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stipanov, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stipanov graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stipanov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Stipanov MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Stipanov practice?
- Dr. Michael Stipanov has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stipanov practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Ringgold, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Chattanooga, TN and Hixson, TN.
See Ringgold Hematologists and Ringgold Oncologists.