Learn more about Dr. Michael Stipanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stipanov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stipanov
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stipanov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stipanov, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stipanov graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stipanov has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- St Thomas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Stipanov MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Stipanov practice?
- Dr. Michael Stipanov has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stipanov practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Hematologists and Chattanooga Oncologists.