A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stipanov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stipanov is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stipanov, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stipanov graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stipanov has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Cartersville Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stipanov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans