Overall Review

September 26th, 2016
Canadian going south of the boarder for help and it turned out I got the best!

August 12th, 2016
I recieved a referall to him from Kenmore Mercy ER. I had an MRI done at the hospital. When I finally (after two hours) saw him, he asked me more questions about my personal life than my current problem and medical history. It was so unprofessional, and it was just creepy. He was nosy and acted like a drama queen. He had a really fake smile and was not helpful at all. He told me that he could not read the MRI from Kenmore Mercy, that the person had done a bad job. Guess where he wanted me to get another MRI done?! His office. After leaving the appointment, I called my dictor and reviwed the MRI with their office over the phone. I was told the MRI from Kenmore Mercy showed what he would have been looking for. Plus, the print out explaining the images in the MRI. So he can't read, but he can write because I guess he is writing a novel about my life! Bad vibes. Never will go back. There are much better options in WNY considering the gravity of the injuries and conditions I DO have.

February 17th, 2014
Satisfied Patient
I have had many surgeries and I was extremely satisfied with all parts of the lumbar fusion surgery I had performed by Dr Stoffman. He thoroughly tested every area of my spine, disks and nerves to determine what needed to be done and where. He didn't automatically assume I needed surgery when I first saw him. I've talked to others with the same procedure and they did not go thru all the testing I did. His team checked for nerve damage and determined exactly which disks were causing the problem. I liked that they work as a team there. During a pre surgery visit Dr. Stoffman called his colleague that performed one of the procedures to ask a few specific questions. After the surgery I was treated for 6 months of follow up visits. The staff were always very courteous and very patient in answering any of my questions. Very satisfied! Three years later and I haven't had any trouble with that part of my back.

April 11th, 2012
I cannot say enough about Dr. Stoffman and his staff. I was treated like a person, not a number. His compassion and medical knowledge exceeded my expectations and in this day and age, it is so rare to be treated like an individual with so much respect. I would highly recommend him to everyone!!

July 9th, 2011
Good listening skills
He listened and let me explain my hisotry of my back issues. He was extremely professional and had a sympathetic ear. When I was done he went right into what I need to do and why my problems were occurring. I highly recommend him.