Dr. Michael Storch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Storch?

Acne

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Michael Storch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2015

Had rhinoplasty. Great result!

February 26th, 2015

Dr. Storch is the best in every area. Excellent surgeon!

April 14th, 2014

Dr Storch is better than the best

I'm propelled to write this review on Dr. Storch because of two extraordinary wonderful experiences I had. 15 years ago, Dr Storch performed his magic to improve the appearance of my eyes, which included upper and lower lids and modified brow lift. My eyes still look fabulous but the rest of my face was showing signs of aging. Time had come for a face lift. Without hesitation, I knew I could only trust Dr. Storch with my face. It's now 4 months later and I definitely made the right decision. I'm so pleased with the results which are very natural looking, no obvious signs that I had anything done. Every visit, Dr Storch and his staff welcome you warmly as family. Dr. Storch patiently and kindly spends a great deal of time with you and makes you feel very special. If and when I should opt for further plastic surgery, Dr. Storch is the only Plastic Surgeon that I would trust with my appearance and life.

April 25th, 2013

An amazing artist and great surgeon!

This is my third face lift and by far the results I've received by Dr. Storch doesn't even compare to the other two. It's natural, not stretched and I love the results. He is incredibly detailed. I'm from Chicago and ran into a woman who had a facelift by Dr. Storch. She looked 20 years younger than her age. Plus, my best friend from Chicago flew into Florida to have Dr. Storch do her face lift and the results were amazing. I flew from Chicago to have Dr. Storch do mine and it was well worth it. Plus, his nurse Tammi, takes you through the entire process with so much support! She's an amazing woman. All the staff are great! I'm so satisfied. He also will do a follow up until he is totally satisfied with his work. Wow, pretty amazing.

October 9th, 2009

KIND AND CARING. VERY TALENTED SURGEON.

April 16th, 2015