Dr. Michael Stotsky Is this you?

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stotsky?

Horrible doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2011

I never write comments for stuff like this, but this doctor needs to be avoided at all costs. Didn't listen to me when I told him what I my symptoms were. Misdiagnosed me on the spot, even though I told him I didn't have any of the symptoms that would be needed to make such a diagnosis, and made a borderline racist comment at the end of the 10 minute visit. Avoid him.

Waste of time

Posted on April 7th, 2011

I have scheduled a visit to Michael Stotsky two weeks in advance. A day before the visit I've received a call from the doctor who had asked to reschedule the visit for the next day. The next day I came I was told that their records indicate that I have called and rescheduled the visit again and that Dr. Stotsky has already left. When leaving I have bumped into Dr. Stotsky who was working on another patient and who pretended not to recognize me even though I've been at his office twice. This doctor is lying and cheating. None of his previous recommendations have helped me. He is not qualified and can not deliver the results.

Got a same day appt...now I know why

Posted on October 23rd, 2010

I met Dr. Stotsky a few days ago. Horrible experience. I never ever ever write reviews but I had to on him. He doesnt listen even when I was trying to explain my symptoms. Just wrote me a prescription for a generic drug. Would not explain the side effects or any of my concerns. IT seems as if he just goes through the motions everyday with minimal effort on his part. Got an appt quickly, probably because he is not too popular.

Posted on January 15th, 2015