Dr. Michael Stotzer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stotzer?

November 4th, 2013

joke

THIS PRACTICE IS A JOKE!! DO NOT GO THERE!!! While I waited in pain, I noticed an elderly man at the front desk asking what was taking so long. The lady at the front desk asked the other employee why she had neglected to put the elderly man's information to the doctor. She stated simply "I don't know" I knew right then I should have walked out the door. The experience only got worse after that. STAY AWAY!!!!

March 26th, 2012

Horrible office staff

My first appointment wait time was 90 minutes. If that wasn't irratating, my impression of the office went down from there. First, they called me the day before the surgery to tell me I had to bring $1300 with me or they wouldn't do the surgery. Then I get a bill from the first office visit (the 90 minute wait visit) and it was double what the insurance allowed. After the surgery and them making me sign promissory notes, I got the EOB from the insurance company showing that they again over charged me. They are trying to get $500 more than the insurance allows from me. I have tried speaking to the office manager, Barbara, who has been of little to no help and will not return my calls. I have also spoken with the Insurance manager, Joy, who promised a call back and did not. I will be filling a complaint with the insurance company, and the licensing board first thing tomorrow morning. I think the business side of this doctor is nothing but a crook!

October 23rd, 2009

An excellent Physician, highly recommended!

I have been a patient of Dr. Stotzer for just over 2 years and have no reservations in recommending him to friends or family members. He is very thorough in his diagnostics and is very friendly and personable in his manner. Again I would say he is highly recommended.

June 15th, 2016