A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stout is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stout
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Stout Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stout graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Stout has 1 hospital affiliations:
- William Jennings Bryan Dorn Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Michael Stout MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Stout practice?
- Dr. Michael Stout has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stout practices General Practice near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Primary Care Doctors.