Dr. Michael Stover Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stover?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017

Poor listener, very rushed

December 23rd, 2016

Massive Swelling and Cut through a major nerve

I had one hip done by Dr Stover from Northwestern Medit. He and his staff are argumentative and took absolutely zero steps to avoid cutting through a major nerve right by the waist. After the procedure my thigh was swellon beyond recognition. I had my other hip replaced by University of Chicago. Limited swelling and they took steps to avoid the nerve. I did not use Stover for the second hip replacement and would not recommend him or any members of his staff. He actually told me I didn't have any pain. Bush leaguer.

August 27th, 2016

Broken everything

I fell off the roof while working and woke up a week later to find out had broken my tailbone ,hips ripped my liver and kidneys apart, and had a brain injury. Dr. Stover gave me a 50-50 chance of walking again and after intensive therapy I can never notice it even happened walking and fully functional I owe my life to that guy

March 23rd, 2016

Dr. Stover is an excellent Doctor. My daughter and I trust him completely. He is professional, thorough, and very focused. He takes time to explain to us what is going on and the options. Highly recommend.

December 15th, 2015

great doctor

June 3rd, 2015

Serious pain. On a scale from 1-10...12. Refuses to perscribe ANYTHING for pain, not even a lousy tens unit. Compassion for his patients...sub zero. Unfortunately, limited to who we can see with our insurance. Hoping physical therapy works, but therapist said DOUBTFUL.

April 20th, 2015

Great!

I am a young patient that needed a Total Hip Replacement. He took time to explain things to me. He is EXTREMELY knowledgeable and skilled. He did everything he could to make me comfortable. I am amazed at how well he performed my surgery and reduced my pain. Highly Recommend!

December 14th, 2014

Highest praise for Dr. Stover who replaced my hip!

October 9th, 2014

Don't find out the hard way.

Absolutely the most inflated ego I have ever experienced on a human being. Lied to me, made mistakes and when I confronted him he literally charged at me and wanted to fight because I called him a liar. I only wish there was a recording of the encounter so all could see his true colors. Don't let this jerk anywhere near you or anyone you love!!!!

December 10th, 2013

My son goes to Dr Stover because he broke both of his femur bones. Dr Stover performed his surgery and has continued to see him for the past 3 years. He is by far the best Dr. I have ever been too and will continue to recommend him to anyone!! Very friendly staff, attentive to our needs, and overall a warm and comfortable feeling!!

July 1st, 2013

Amazing surgeon!

Dr. Stover has an amazing bed side manor! He helped me with my hip dysplasia when no one else could give me abswers. Ive had some set backs and with his help and encouragement I have been able to get through them. All doctors should care about his patients like he does!

September 18th, 2012

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Stover helped answer questions that three doctors prior could not. He has a great bed side manor. He is very knowledgeable and truly spends time and cares about his patients. I would recommend him to anyone!