Dr. Michael Straker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Straker?

October 18th, 2015

Never trusted a dr more

January 9th, 2014

Delighted

This was my first visit to Dr. Straker. I had not been to a GYN in over 20 years and I was nervous. Dr. Straker immediately put me at ease and the examination was not as 'horrible' as I had anticipated. Dr. spent a lot of time with me and there is no doubt he is now my GYN doctor.

July 30th, 2013

Love them all I will never go back to the other place i was going too!! I feel right at home when i walk in they greet me by my name and my husband by his name too, they build a relationship with you and that something I didnt have with my previous ob. I dont have any problem making appointment they are very flexable, my wait time is great most of the time we are in and out once in a blue I will sit and wait around but I am ok with that because my first visit they took a while with me and made sure me and my baby were ok, so I appreciate the wait time cause that mean they care very well about all there patients.👍👍

November 30th, 2011

Dr. Straker is a great caring doctor. He has great bed side manners which meant alot to me. He always spent the time I need whether if it were to answer my questions or explain something to me. I have refer Dr. Straker to my friends and co-workers and they love him. His office staff is friendly and caring.

January 11th, 2011

Get ready to wait and not have your questions answered.

My wife and I are expecting our first. So you can imagine that we have a lot of questions and anxiety. Dr. Straker kept us waiting for over an hour. He then proceeded to do an exam on my wife ignoring my questions as to what was going on. He Seemed nice enough however we went to him seeking a Dr. not a friend. He did not give us any instructions as to what foods were ok, activities she can do ect. He also can not give you an appointment for after work hours without a 4 week wait and the late day if you were lucky enough to get it is never the one day a month that he has a rental Ultrasound technician in his office. Since we were there for a baby we would have to be limited to going to his office whatever that one day was and sit around and wait for God knows how long waiting our turn. Oh and by the way don't bother trying to call the number he gives you on his card. They never answer and the answering machine to leave a message so that he can "quickly" get back to you withing a half hour is full and can not accept new messages.

July 30th, 2010

Dr. Mike is a Great doctor. He tries to get to know his patients,not just the medical but the other stuff that going on in their lives so he can make a well rounded decision of what's best for you.

I changed from a gynecologist that I had gone to for several years after my daughter introduced me to Dr. Straker. I was very impressed with his knowledge, but even more so with his personality. What my Husband nor I can believe is that he is 45 minutes away! There has to be something pretty terrific about a doctor to make ME do that!

March 28th, 2017