A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Streeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Streeter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Streeter graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Streeter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Streeter DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Streeter practice?
- Dr. Michael Streeter has 9 office locations.
Dr. Michael Streeter practices Emergency Medicine near Crawfordsville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Crown Point, IN and Williamsport, IN.
See Crawfordsville Emergency Physicians.