A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Streiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Streiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Streiter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Streiter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streiter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Streiter practice?
Dr. Michael Streiter practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Radiologists.