A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Streiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Streiter, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Streiter graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Streiter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lee Streiter MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Streiter practice?
- Dr. Michael Streiter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Streiter practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Commack, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See Bay Shore Radiologists.