A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Streitmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Streitmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Streitmann, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Mouth Cancer
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Streitmann graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Streitmann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Streitmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Streitmann practice?
Dr. Michael Streitmann practices Plastic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Plastic Surgeons.