A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stribling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stribling, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Stribling graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Stribling has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Laurens County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dean Stribling FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stribling practice?
- Dr. Michael Stribling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stribling practices Urology near Clinton, SC.
See Clinton Urologists.