Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Strobbe
Dr. Michael Strobbe, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Port Richey, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Strobbe is affiliated with Regional Medical Center - Bayonet Point, Morton Plant North Bay Hospital and Medical Center of Trinity. Dr. Strobbe has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Strobbe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Strobbe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Richey, FL.
Gulf Coast Medical Center
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi13
Dr. Nicholas Strobbe
Port Richey, FL 0.01 mi8
Dr. Jose Pascual
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Port Richey, FL 0.20 mi