Dr. Michael Strobbe DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 12th, 2016
I'm new to Florida and was seeking a new doctor after being with mine for 18 years. Dr. Mike is the best! So glad I found him. Would recommend.

May 5th, 2016
HORRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
Can't get past the office staff. They keep you on hold for more than 40+ minutes and when they answer they are rude.

December 21st, 2015
Had a great experience with Dr. Mike! Nice to find a caring doctor with a good bedside manner. Will Definitely be back

October 30th, 2015
LEFT THE BUILDING
First time appointment with doc, waited 1 hour in waiting room. Waiting 45 minutes in exam room, kept asking when will doc see me. Staff response not long. waited another 10 minutes. Staff says oh ! HE LEFT THE BUILDING. Staff knew he left and never told me and I sat there. SOME FIRST IMPRESSION

August 21st, 2015
Had appt. at 9am and sat in waited for over an hour to see him. Then he saw me for only 3 min. Was rude and abrasive. Don't go to this doctor!

August 21st, 2015
informed patient
THIS PERSON IS A FRAUD. PRETENDS HE IS AN MD BUT HE IS ONLY A DO! COULDN'T GET INTO REAL MEDICAL SCHOOL.

March 13th, 2015
I was recently a patient of Dr. Strobbe in the hospital and could not be happier with the care I received. Great bedside manner, following up in the office was easy though wait times were a bit long.

March 7th, 2015
Dr. Strobbe never came within 8 ft. Of me, he never listened to my heart nor checked my breathing, he did absolutely nothing

August 1st, 2013
Treated very poorly
This Dotor saw my mother for over 10 years, she always had insurance until she retired an then became cash patient. Well he decided that at every appt she went an complained of stomach pain he just gave her mess for ulcers an when pain got worse uped her dose and told her to go to ER, ER sent her back to him. She now has stage 4 stomach cancer that could've been caught sooner. He personally discharged her from hospital after diagnoses with only a script for oxy and antidepressant. Her help rapidly declined an I took her to Orlando where she is getting the treatment she deserves. I do not wish this on anyone so take your health in your own hands and do not trust this man. Or any doctor in his office. They wouldn't even speak to my mom with out her making an appt while she was practically dying. Please if you care about yourself find a doctor who cares about your well being and not his wallet. Karma will happen one day.

November 5th, 2012
It will take a DAY to list all of the negatives i had TWICE!!
I don't have enough space to describe to u the WORST 2 times i've had in my LIFE thus far with doctors. This doctor is more concerned with getting IN and OUT as FAST as possible. I have to spend hundreds of dollars and not get the service i expected. Both times i was there, the staff forgot i was there, the doctor visit with him was about 2 minutes, he said i'll be back, next thing u know he is off to other patients while ur there waiting. I waited 1/2 an hour for him to come back. He never did til i started complaining. He seemed upset because i wanted him to give me more than 2 minutes of his time, especially when his staff screwed up my prescriptions FOUR times. I've never seen a place so eager to get ur insurance info to then bring u in for a 2 minute visit and out the door the doctor goes. I told that doctor on both visits i had 8 different medical issues that needed attending. He said oh yeah i'll take of u, boom gone never to be seen again until the follow up visit. Didn't get the proper meds i needed either. Explained that to him during the follow up and i got a oh i'm sorry what do u need. I told him and guess what, he forgot everything i said or just didn't listen. I waited 4 HOURS there in that place in total that day. Waiting for him to come back to see me again after a 2 minute visit, not getting my meds, then getting the wrong ones, then waiting to get prescriptions one at a time bet 15 30 minute intervals. Even the secretary in the front had an attitude. She SWORE she knew what she was talking about when she so rudely interupted my conversation with one of the assistance there. She felt stupid when she saw she was WRONG then said i have to go to lunch. She had also stated she couldn't think at the time because she was too busy. If ur job is too much for u, u need to get another one, especially dealing with people. Some of the workers there were bickering as well. Unbelieveable how so many people work there to get u in and out so fast. Where is the quality in that? It's no wonder i had a 4 hour day there, cause the arm doesn't know what the leg is doing. I had to wait an addl WEEK to get my meds cause the lady who said she would escribe it to my pharmacy ended up escribing ONE prescription instead of 4 and to the WRONG pharmacy an hour away. That was another issue. Doctors are supposed to treat patients, not treat everything like a BUSINESS. Peoples lives matter more than how many people u get to pay ur bills. As if they don't make enough money already. THey took my blood work and didn't do a complete diagnostic i asked them to in the beginning then instead of taking care of it, they want not accept the blame and try to send me out on another blood test where I have to pay for it AGAIN cause the doctor forgot to state what i asked for? What kind of nonsense is that? He forgot my meds, my prescriptions, the bloodwork i asked him for, didn't give me more than 2 minutes both times i went, acted all stressed and perterbed when i asked for him to come back cause i wasn't finished within two lousy minutes, staff was just as disorganized, but HEY, they make sure ur BILLED!! No issues there!! This has been my experiences with this place, not once but TWICE!! I have more complaints but i've said enough. If u don't get it by now then u go get what u deserve.

July 10th, 2012
Dr. poor care
If you expect to see a doctor long enough to ask a question look some place else. He was in the room 2 and half minutes and ran out. He didn't go over my blood work results fully if at all. I'm not even sure he looked at it fully or he would have mentioned the issues. I realized that after I got a copy and reviewed the foot notes he never mentioned. I went to a different doctor as a result to get proper care. This doctor over looks so much he is detrimental to your health. I think he is dangerous to depend on. My family owns a health clinic out of state - they said find a new doctor.

May 3rd, 2012
Doesn't call back or diagnose
Called dozens of times with no calls back. Has failed to diagnose anything or communicate with family. Patient went in and out or ER 4 times so far with no word from Strobbe. We are seeking out a new doctor as we speak.