A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stubbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stubbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stubbs, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Stubbs graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Stubbs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael B Stubbs MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Stubbs practice?
- Dr. Michael Stubbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stubbs practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Surgeons.