A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stulpin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stulpin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stulpin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stulpin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dennis Stulpin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Stulpin practice?
- Dr. Michael Stulpin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stulpin practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Sharon Hill, PA.
See Sharon Hill Family Physicians, Sharon Hill Primary Care Doctors, and Sharon Hill Internists.