A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stumpf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumpf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stumpf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Foreign Bodies
- Foreign-Body Granuloma
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Intestine Diseases (Ileal Diseases)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumpf graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stumpf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Stumpf DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stumpf practice?
- Dr. Michael Stumpf has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Stumpf practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.