A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stumpf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Stumpf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stumpf
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stumpf Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Foreign Bodies
- Foreign-Body Granuloma
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Intestine Diseases (Ileal Diseases)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Skin lesion (Lentigo)
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stumpf graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stumpf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Stumpf DO is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Stumpf practice?
- Dr. Michael Stumpf has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stumpf practices Surgery near Prescott, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Prescott Surgeons.