Dr. Michael Stumpf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Stumpf?

March 13th, 2016

Very Unprofessional Doctor and Practice

I only gave a star because I had to. I would highly advise seeking medical care elsewhere. This is the most unprofessional doctor, staff, and poorly run office that have ever been to. The front desk staff do not answer the phone, they sit there and check people in. Anything you need, even to make an appointment, is on a return call basis. This doctor wasted my time with a very serious issue. My primary care doctor referred me to him as he believed I have a tumorous mass. I saw this guy and it was nothing but run around from him and the staff. I had 2 ultrasounds done, and the last one it took them almost 4 weeks to get back to me, even though the report was there. They supplied nothing but excuses to defend their crappy care - he was so busy in surgery, had a vacation, etc etc, a new excuse on the few times they actually did return a call. Endless messages and phone calls with not one of them returned from both myself or my husband. His medical assistant eventually called, promised to call back, and never did. It was only when I left a message stating that I was done with this practice that I finally received a phone call back to schedule an appointment. I go to said appointment and this guy offered no solutions, obviously didn't read any of the reports, and overall did absolutely nothing accecpt tell me that this was over his head and waste my time for 3 months. The frightening thing about this is he stated the report, and the other medical personnel who read i,t were wrong, he was right. This report shown that it was a cystic, tumorous mass and both the radiology tech and MD reading it stated that it was. The report stated that it had grown and spread to other areas. The report previous was to asertain if it was a blood clot. That report showed there was no clot, my veins are perfectly healthy and not abnormal. He stated and was insistent that it was a blood clot, put me on medication for a blood clot that did not work, and obviously didn't read the report. Major major red flag. I know this because I requested and read all my medical records. He made me wait 45 minutes and did not apologize. He has the bedside manner and professionalism of a fish. I really question and distrust his knowledge as a doctor, and I'm very happy to leave this practice and see a competent doctor now. I saw my primary care doctor the next day, and he was completely shocked at what transpired with this doctor and practice. He had some choice words to say. He checked me out and was highly concerned as he stated that it had grown much bigger and spread as the report stated. I had a blood draw the week prior and my blood platelets/hemoglobin were very off. I have to see the new doctor immediately and get biopsy, as he believes it might be cancerous. I was and still am in shock. I work and have been in the healthcare field a long time, working in a professional practice. I have never, ever seen such poor and unethical care of a patient. I cannot urge enough that you're taking a major gamble seeing this doctor and going to thid practice. It's not worth a potential problem getting worse and out of control.

March 6th, 2014

Great surgeon. Answered my questions. Surgery was scheduled very quickly. Was able to call back after appointment and speak to Tiffany his assistant and she was so helpful! Loved Dr Stumpfs bedside manner. Made me feel really comfortable.

February 2nd, 2011

Dr. Stumpf is an excellent surgeon! You rarely find excellent surgical skill and competence along with an excellent bedside manner in the same surgeon!

August 2nd, 2017