A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sty, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sty graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Sty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sty MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sty practice?
- Dr. Michael Sty has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sty practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Palmyra, VA and Charlottesville, VA.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.