A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Styles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Styles, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Styles graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Styles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Styles MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Styles practice?
- Dr. Michael Styles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Styles practices Anesthesiology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Anesthesiologists.