Dr. Michael Subit MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 18th, 2015
I highly recommend, Dr. Subit! He has a great bedside manner, and I truly feel very cared for by Women's Care.

Asset to Mansfield Obgyn
So glad to have found a replacement for Dr Capaldo! Dr Subit acknowledged my long history of being a patient of Dr Capaldo and I am happy to say I have found my NEW gynecologist. He was very thorough in his evaluation and review of my medIcations. He noticed my new knee scars and inquired about my surgeries. Dr Subit made sure my visit was as comfortable as possible. He seemed genuinely concerned about my health and even asked about my childrens' ages, occupations, husband's job, how we met. He truly wants to get to know his patients!!!

Fantastic physician and practice
Dr. Submit is fantastic! He has the best bedside manor . I never felt rushed and he delivered by daughter and made the experience wonderful. He really cares about his patients and I recommend him to everyone! Many of my friends also go to him.

September 17th, 2015
Dr. Subit is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to make his patient feel comfortable. He really is invested in his patients care and well being. I love this doctor! He delivered both of my children, and feels like family

August 12th, 2015
AWSOME !
Very caring, thoughtful, concerned about his patients,best Pap test I ever had and fast too! Great Dr. Glad this is his life's choice . God bless him!

April 13th, 2015
Only OBGYN I'll see!
Well, like everyone else I love Dr Subit! This is my first pregnancy and he has been nothing short of awesome! I feel very comfortable with him and he makes me laugh, which is a big deal to me and my husband. It puts me at ease that he isn't super uptight during apts. but he's also very professional at the same time. I am excited to have my baby because I know he'll be there to ease my mind, and make me laugh. Which is what I need out of a Dr. If you're afraid of paps and going to the obgyn in general, go to him. I promise you, he's the best! I hated going until i went to him, now I don't mind at all.

April 6th, 2015
Delivered my son!
Loved him! Very smart man! Thanks subit!

February 26th, 2015
Only doctor I will see, I drive 50mi for his excellent service. He is kind and very compassionate. The best doctor I have ever had.

March 5th, 2014
Dr. Subit is fantastic!
He has impeccable bedside manner, always makes you feel at ease, takes time to answer your questions, and genuinely cares about you and your health. He is quick and efficient without making you feel like he is rushing just to get you out the door. Dr. Subit is THE BEST! köszönöm, Doctor :)

December 3rd, 2013
Absolutely the BEST
Dr. Subit always made me feel comfortable at all of my visits. This was my first baby and he made me feel very confident and kept me informed without talking to me like I was a child. He never made me wait very long in the waiting room and when I got back to the exam room he didn't try to shove me out the door. He took his time with each patient and made sure they understood what was going on now, and what would happen at the next appointment. He was professional but very capable of making you laugh. I would never want anyone else to deliver my baby.

May 6th, 2013
Thanks
Made me feel comfortable from the start. Was caring after the procedure. Was concerned that I was ok and stayed with me and did not hand me over to a nurse. He was professional but approachable. After Surgery Dr Subit took time to talk to my husband about what took place. At follow up appointment he remembered husband's name. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist.

January 17th, 2013
Exemplary OB
Having already had two premature births and other complicating factors, we turned to Dr. Subit for our high-risk pregnancy with hope that he could help bring us to term. He was confident in our ability to have a healthy pregnancy, but also straightforward about all risks and concerns. He answered questions patiently without condescending, and explained the plan and procedures thoroughly. Our daughter made it to just under 37 weeks, much longer than either of our boys. She was our heaviest newborn (a very healthy 6 pounds 2 ounces), and required no time in the NICU. We now live 100 miles from his practice, but if we conceive again we will only consider Dr. Subit for our obstetrical care.