Dr. Michael Subit Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Subit?

April 28th, 2017

He was my favorite doctor and delivered my daughter. The only issue I ever had at women's care was with a very rude Sonographer.

September 18th, 2015

I highly recommend, Dr. Subit! He has a great bedside manner, and I truly feel very cared for by Women's Care.

Asset to Mansfield Obgyn

So glad to have found a replacement for Dr Capaldo! Dr Subit acknowledged my long history of being a patient of Dr Capaldo and I am happy to say I have found my NEW gynecologist. He was very thorough in his evaluation and review of my medIcations. He noticed my new knee scars and inquired about my surgeries. Dr Subit made sure my visit was as comfortable as possible. He seemed genuinely concerned about my health and even asked about my childrens' ages, occupations, husband's job, how we met. He truly wants to get to know his patients!!!

Fantastic physician and practice

Dr. Submit is fantastic! He has the best bedside manor . I never felt rushed and he delivered by daughter and made the experience wonderful. He really cares about his patients and I recommend him to everyone! Many of my friends also go to him.

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Subit is an amazing doctor. He takes the time to make his patient feel comfortable. He really is invested in his patients care and well being. I love this doctor! He delivered both of my children, and feels like family

August 13th, 2015

AWSOME !

Very caring, thoughtful, concerned about his patients,best Pap test I ever had and fast too! Great Dr. Glad this is his life's choice . God bless him!

April 13th, 2015

Only OBGYN I'll see!

Well, like everyone else I love Dr Subit! This is my first pregnancy and he has been nothing short of awesome! I feel very comfortable with him and he makes me laugh, which is a big deal to me and my husband. It puts me at ease that he isn't super uptight during apts. but he's also very professional at the same time. I am excited to have my baby because I know he'll be there to ease my mind, and make me laugh. Which is what I need out of a Dr. If you're afraid of paps and going to the obgyn in general, go to him. I promise you, he's the best! I hated going until i went to him, now I don't mind at all.

April 6th, 2015

Delivered my son!

Loved him! Very smart man! Thanks subit!

February 26th, 2015

Only doctor I will see, I drive 50mi for his excellent service. He is kind and very compassionate. The best doctor I have ever had.

March 5th, 2014

Dr. Subit is fantastic!

He has impeccable bedside manner, always makes you feel at ease, takes time to answer your questions, and genuinely cares about you and your health. He is quick and efficient without making you feel like he is rushing just to get you out the door. Dr. Subit is THE BEST! köszönöm, Doctor :)

December 3rd, 2013

Absolutely the BEST

Dr. Subit always made me feel comfortable at all of my visits. This was my first baby and he made me feel very confident and kept me informed without talking to me like I was a child. He never made me wait very long in the waiting room and when I got back to the exam room he didn't try to shove me out the door. He took his time with each patient and made sure they understood what was going on now, and what would happen at the next appointment. He was professional but very capable of making you laugh. I would never want anyone else to deliver my baby.

May 7th, 2013

Thanks

Made me feel comfortable from the start. Was caring after the procedure. Was concerned that I was ok and stayed with me and did not hand me over to a nurse. He was professional but approachable. After Surgery Dr Subit took time to talk to my husband about what took place. At follow up appointment he remembered husband's name. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a gynecologist.