A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sue, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sue
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Sue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sue, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sue FACG and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sue practice?
- Dr. Michael Sue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sue practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Gastroenterologists.