A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sue, Gastroenterologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sue
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Sue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sue, FACG, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sue has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Albemarle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sue FACG and MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sue practice?
- Dr. Michael Sue has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sue practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Elizabeth City, NC.
See Elizabeth City Internists and Elizabeth City Gastroenterologists.