Dr. Michael Sue Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Sue?

September 15th, 2017

Bruce Harris

We all know this is a unpleasant and embarrassing procedure to do. We all know this must get this done and the office is very aware. They take care of you.

September 9th, 2017

Professional and caring

The staff and doctor made this experience very simple, they were helpful with questions and explained everything to me would recommend anyone to this facility

August 16th, 2017

Excellent Service

I was pain free during my colonoscopy. The atmosphere at the office alone was relaxing and all of the staff was professional. The unit is family oriented and they work together well. Overall, I left feeling confident and assured in Dr. Sue's medical ability. The icing on the cake was receiving a follow-up phone call from Dr. Sue, himself!

October 27th, 2016

Outstanding physician

Dr. Sue is a caring, extremely capable physician who communicates well with his patients. He takes time to explain your condition and what he recommends for your treatment. I was given an appointment quickly due to an emergency condition and scheduled for surgery within the week. He also has a wonderful staff. He was recommended to me by two different friends and I would recommend him without reservation to anyone needing an expert gastroenterologist.

May 27th, 2016

Dr. Sue called me at home after my procedure to check on me. I was very grateful for his follow through.

April 28th, 2016

Great dr.

February 3rd, 2016

The overall care was awesome. I could not have asked for no better care and courtesy that I got from the staff. It means a lot to feel special / important when you are having any procedure done by the physician. Dr Micheal Sue have that warm effect on the people he meet or care for. I would recommend Dr Sue to anyone needing ENDOSCOPY procedure.

November 14th, 2015

The doctor and staff made me feel very relaxed and confident in their work.

June 4th, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Staff!

Dr. Sue's overall professionalism is emaculate!! He displays compassion for his patients and shows an overall concern for the well-being of others. I had an endoscopy as well as a colonoscopy; on both ocassions, Dr. Sue called me personally to follow-up on my progress. I have never had any complaints about my visits. As far as the staff, they are very courteous and on point with what is needed for every procedure. Outstanding Preparation and Great communication amongst employees! Thanks Dr. Sue and staff for making my every visit a pleasant one.

May 1st, 2015

Both Dr. Sue and his staff are very courteous and professional.

January 23rd, 2015

Saw Dr Sue for my 2nd colonoscopy . Extremely pleased with the staff in terms of professionalism and consideration of my comfort and well being. I have confidence in Dr Sue and would highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2013

Good experience

I was very pleased with the entire procedure. This was my first colonoscopy,so I was very nervous, not knowing what to expect. I have to say everyone from the nurses to Dr. Sue were very kind & courteous. The procedure itself was painless. I even had a follow up call that afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Sue to everyone. Thank you Dr. Sue and to all of your staff!