by Georgia on Nov 14th, 2015

The doctor and staff made me feel very relaxed and confident in their work.

Excellent Doctor and Staff! show details Excellent Doctor and Staff!
by Sabrina Hoffler on Jun 3rd, 2015

Dr. Sue's overall professionalism is emaculate!! He displays compassion for his patients and shows an overall concern for the well-being of others. I had an endoscopy as well as a colonoscopy; on both ocassions, Dr. Sue called me personally to follow-up on my progress. I have never had any complaints about my visits. As far as the staff, they are very courteous and on point with what is needed for every procedure. Outstanding Preparation and Great communication amongst employees! Thanks Dr. Sue and staff for making my every visit a pleasant one.

May 1st, 2015

Both Dr. Sue and his staff are very courteous and professional.

by Charlie Stegall on Jan 23rd, 2015

Saw Dr Sue for my 2nd colonoscopy . Extremely pleased with the staff in terms of professionalism and consideration of my comfort and well being. I have confidence in Dr Sue and would highly recommend him.

Good experience show details Good experience
by Annette McCargo on Apr 20th, 2013

I was very pleased with the entire procedure. This was my first colonoscopy,so I was very nervous, not knowing what to expect. I have to say everyone from the nurses to Dr. Sue were very kind & courteous. The procedure itself was painless. I even had a follow up call that afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Sue to everyone. Thank you Dr. Sue and to all of your staff!

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Deborah K. on Apr 10th, 2013

It is obvious that Dr. Sue and his staff take great pride in their workspace because of the cleanliness and organization. It must be cleaned regularly. It was fantastic. I was entirely satisfied with the level of service provided during my visit; I couldn't have asked for more. They had some soothing music playing in the background and I found it to be very relaxing. The individuals were one of the kindest, most caring staff I've ever dealt with and each one of them introduced themselves to me. I didn't have any questions because they were so complete in their process and answered them beforehand. They told me if I had any problems or questions later to contact them. I have already given them multiple good recommendations to my loved ones. If anyone was in need of a gastroenterologist, I would totally direct them here. I even received a followup call from Dr. Sue later the same day to see how I was doing.

Oct 10th, 2012

Pleasant experience, professional staff.-G. Sanders

Wonderful Bedside Manner show details Wonderful Bedside Manner
Sep 26th, 2012

Although I only see him once every 5 years, this past visit has been exceptional. My colonoscopy, while a pain in the tail personally, was NOT a pain in the tail physiologically. All office staff was particularly friendly, and Dr. Sue made me feel like I was the only one he had seen the day i was in. (I had the nap of my lifetime after the procedure). It is a one in 5-years procedure that everyone should have, as it is a great diagnostic indicator. Thank you Dr. Sue and his office/procedure staff.

Sep 17th, 2012

I would recommend doctor Michael Sue to anyone who is looking for a Professional Doctor who has a wonderful bedside manner and is very caring for your needs. His office is well staffed with caring and knowledgeable employees. The clinic was very clean and easy to locate. I rate him number one!

Aug 8th, 2012

Dr Michael Sue and his staff are courteous, caring and professional, a very rare combination. The quality of service and care is exceptional. He is a credit to his profession.

Jul 12th, 2012

Dr. Sue and his staff are the most wonderful, caring and understanding people I know. His bedside manner is great. They get an A in my book. I wish we had more caring people in this world. He looks out for my whole family.I love his new office. You should just stop by and take at look at how he and his staff operate. Thank you Dr. Sue for being in Elizabeth City, North Carolina and for taking care of me.

May 23rd, 2012

Was very pleased with Dr. Sue, his staff and facilities. I will recommend him to my family and friends.

Spirit of Excellence show details Spirit of Excellence
May 10th, 2012

Immediately as I entered the building I was greeted with genuine smiles. The office areas were outstandingly clean. The employees were very family orientated and lots of laughter! If I had any anxieties, it would have been immediately eradicated by the atmosphere and the bubbly personalities of all staff. Thank you for your wonderful service of excellence and I believe God will continue to bless you above and beyond measures. In addition, all that are connected with you represented your heart of service!

May 9th, 2012

Dr. Sue and his staff were great; very thorough and pleasant. thanks.

May 8th, 2012

Dr. Sue and his staff were very professional and pleasant. They made me feel relax. The atmosphere in the office was very comforting.

Colnoscopy without memory show details Colnoscopy without memory
Apr 27th, 2012

The overall experience was as pleasant as it could be under the circumstances

Apr 19th, 2012

I have only good things to say about my 1st colonoscopy experience. Dr. Sue and his staff are the best. I was treated with respect, professionalism and care. As an added extra, Dr. Sue called me the evening of my procedure, to make sure I was doing alright and to reinforce what he had told me after the procedure. He made me feel important as a person to him. I will definitely recommend his practice to my family and friends.

Apr 17th, 2012

Staff was friendly and helpful. Wait time for procedure was a bit longer than the office visit but understand that other patients may need more time if problems arise with their procedure. Dr. Sue and his staff were very professional - office had a good vibe - staff friendly towards each other as well as patients. Dr. Sue called the night after my procedure to make sure all went well after I got home.

Apr 11th, 2012

Dr. Sue was very kind and gracious. He answered all of my questions to my satisfaction. He made sure I understood everything that would happen before, during and after my procedure. I would definitely recommend him for consultation and procedure.

Apr 11th, 2012

I have to say Dr. Sue helps you to relax before having procedure. This was my first time and was a little nerves. I thank Dr. Sue and all his Medical Staff. from L.B.

Best Practice! show details Best Practice!
Apr 5th, 2012

I am very pleased with the level of services that Dr. Sue and his staff provided me. I would recommend anybody to his practice.

Very professional, caring doctor show details Very professional, caring doctor
Apr 4th, 2012

My husband was seen by Dr. Sue and was treated with professional courtesy and kindness by him and his entire staff. My husband was very nervous and was treated extremely well by everyone. Thank you Dr. Sue for taking care of him!

Mar 25th, 2012

outstanding doctor visit.

Getting to Know my Inside show details Getting to Know my Inside
Mar 23rd, 2012

Very pleased with the care provided me. The team was very professional and demonstrated compassion.Thank you

Wonderful office & medical staff show details Wonderful office & medical staff
Mar 22nd, 2012

Everything was well thought out and everyone knew their responsibilities in relation to my treatment.Dr. Sue was very professional.John McCormack

Mar 17th, 2012

I have a lot of confidence in Dr. Sue. He is extremely knowledgeable and caring. The new facility is very impressive. The staff is very pleasant, efficient and professional. This is my second procedure with Dr. Sue. I am very satisfied with his treatment.

Mar 15th, 2012

I was very pleased with my procedure. The nursing staff answered all my questions and they were friendly and professional as well as Dr. Sue. I would highly recommend him.

Mar 7th, 2012

Staff were all very professional. New facility is great. Positive experience with no discomfort.

Very impressive staff and care show details Very impressive staff and care
Mar 1st, 2012

I was very impressed with Dr. Sue's new facility and with how well he and his handled my colonoscopy procedure.- They started me right on time. - They let me know exactly what was going to happen.- Everyone was extremely friendly and efficient.- I had absolutely no pain or even discomfort.- And they explained my results simply and clearly.Really it was impressive. The only problem is that it can take quite a while to get an appointment.

Feb 26th, 2012

Excellent experience. Very professional staff and doctor. Highly recommend Dr. Sue.

Great visit show details Great visit
Feb 24th, 2012

I would and do recommend Dr.Sue to many people that I know and meet. His bed side manner is wonderful he really cares about his patients.

Kathy show details Kathy
Feb 13th, 2012

This was my second colonoscpy with Dr Sue & I liked it beng performed in his new office. He & his staff were great! Dr. Sue called me the following day as he said he would & after talking, he said I'd receive some literature pertaning to he results of my biopsies. Thanks to Dr. Sue & staff. Kathy

Feb 11th, 2012

Very professional, nice, friendly staff, overall it was great :)

Excellent Dr. and Staff show details Excellent Dr. and Staff
Feb 9th, 2012

Excellent care was given to me. Dr. Sue explained the procedure to me in detail. His follow up was great. I was called that night after my procedure was done to see how I was doing. A patient cannot ask for better care than that. I would recommend Dr. Sue to all of my friends and to anyone who would inquire about him. Dr. Sue was great and his office staff was wonderful.

Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. Sue and his office staff exemplify the BEST possible doctor/patient relationship that one could possibly wish for. Always very caring and professional at the same time. Never a question left unanswered!! Nnew facility is wonderful!!

Feb 3rd, 2012

I was very please with the whole process, from initial consult to the final walk out of the door.

Jan 28th, 2012

Dr. Sue and his staff made me feel very comfortable with the procedure. I was well informed every step of the way and would reccomend Dr. Sue and his team to my friends and family.

Jan 24th, 2012

This was my second colonoscopy done by Dr. Sue and he and his staff was very professional and caring. It was a pleasant experience and I loved the new office, it was very nice and clean. After my procedure Dr. Sue called me the next evening to check on me and see how I was feeling. You don't hear of this very often. Thank You Dr. Sue for being so nice.......Peggy

Dec 22nd, 2011

Thank You for making my first colonoscopy a pleasant one, don.t remember a thing which is great for a big baby like me

An hour with Dr. Sue show details An hour with Dr. Sue
Oct 31st, 2011

Not more than five minutes after arriving at his office for a colonoscopy, I was being readied for the procedure. Dr. Sue was very considerate and seemed confident and in control. He and his staff exuded professionalism and a caring attitude. He called me the evening of the procedure to reassure me that all is well and to find out if I was having any problems. So kind. I highly recommend him.

Excellent show details Excellent
Oct 29th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Sue, he and his staff were professional and caring.

In Office Procedure show details In Office Procedure
Oct 26th, 2011

Excellent procedure, my only complaint is a need to warm the blankets just like the hospital offers.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Oct 20th, 2011

I recently had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Sue. His staff was very friendly, they answered all my questions professionally and promptly. Dr. Sue was very thorough with his exam, and I knew he was providing me with excellent care. He had a very good bedside manner. The facility was clean, and very comfortable and made this procedure a pleasure.

Oct 17th, 2011

Dr. Sue and all his staff toke very good care of me.I really liked having the precedure at his office. Too me so much better than the hospital.

Dr. Sue is the BEST! show details Dr. Sue is the BEST!
Sep 17th, 2011

Dr. Sue is a great doctor.

Sep 15th, 2011

I would highly recommend this doctor. He was very caring and as was his nurses. I will definately keep him as my gastro doctor.

patient show details patient
Aug 24th, 2011

Dr. Sue and his staff are so friend and professional, and yet feel like real folks.This was my first screening, I was a bit anxious, it was so easy. THd fasting was the only uncomfortable part. No water for 12 hours is hard.

Jul 27th, 2011

I definitely would recommend this doctor to another person.

Rene show details Rene
Jul 17th, 2011

Very kind and caring physician

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
by JCS on Jul 9th, 2011

This was my colonostomy and I did not know what to expect. Dr Sue answered all my questions explaining what to expect and his method for cleansing was pleasant tasting and OTC which saved money. His staff was very pleasant and put me at ease before the procedure. Also, to my surprise I do not remember any part of the procedure after laying down on the table. I received a phone call from Dr. Sue later that afternoon to explain his findings and to answer my additional questions. I won't dread my next colostomy thanks to this easy experience.

Jul 8th, 2011

-Everything was pretty good!

Jul 6th, 2011

I appreciated the follow up telephone call a few hours after the procedure. Dr. Sue reminded me to follow the discharge instructions. Thanks

Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. Sue is, in my opinion, most professional, thorough and very caring and concerned about all patients. I was very much at ease and comfortable at all times. He, and his staff were so concerned that several(including Dr. Sue) called me later that night and the next day to check- up on how I was doing and if there was any discomfort . following the procedure. I have had this procedue (colonoscopy) due twice by Dr. Sue and when the next is due, I intend to have him do that! Nancy Brannon

He Put My Fears to Rest show details He Put My Fears to Rest
Jun 25th, 2011

All I can say is that Dr. Sue, and his staff, made my first coloscopy as relaxed as can be. From the moment I walked in, I was greeted with a smile and was told there was no need to worry. Dr. Sue spoke with me before the procedure and I knew then that I was in good hands. He called me that night for follow up and I let him know how completely I was satified. I Will see him again in 5 years. Thanks you.

Jun 23rd, 2011

I felt at ease for my very first visit. I was terrified to go to the doctors office but once I got there everyone was so nice and professional. They treated me just like family. The doctor made sure that I did not leave until I understood everything that he explained. I would recommend Dr. Sue to everyone.

Jun 21st, 2011

Dr Sue is an wonderful caring doctor who is very knowledgable,He has taking care of several people I know and we all love him. His office staff is the best, and he also check up on his own patients personally,That is rare for a doctor these days..

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Sue and his staff were very professional and accurate. They made my first visit very comfortable.

Vera show details Vera
Jun 18th, 2011

Very compassionate physician and all my family see him

This doctor needs to reconsider his choice of occupation show details This doctor needs to reconsider his choice of occupation
Oct 11th, 2010

While suffering from extreme abdominal pain, I went to the ER. While there the doctor contacted Dr. Sue who assured me that he would see me the following Monday because it was imperative that I have a colonoscopy. On Monday I spoke directly with Dr. Sue who told me that I was "not a priority" and therefore, regardless of what he told the ER doctor he would see me in two weeks or not at all. He told me the only way he would see me before then was if I was bleeding. I hung up the phone feeling like this was a bad dream. Is this man not familiar with the oath he took as a doctor? I have never had anyone speak to me the way this doctor did. He was curt and rude and has absolutely no compassion. I will tell every person I know to stay far away from this doctor.