Dr. Michael Sue MD Patient Reviews

4.8
  • 56 reviews

May 27th, 2016
Dr. Sue called me at home after my procedure to check on me. I was very grateful for his follow through.

April 28th, 2016
Great dr.

February 3rd, 2016
The overall care was awesome. I could not have asked for no better care and courtesy that I got from the staff. It means a lot to feel special / important when you are having any procedure done by the physician. Dr Micheal Sue have that warm effect on the people he meet or care for. I would recommend Dr Sue to anyone needing ENDOSCOPY procedure.

November 14th, 2015
The doctor and staff made me feel very relaxed and confident in their work.

June 3rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor and Staff!
Dr. Sue's overall professionalism is emaculate!! He displays compassion for his patients and shows an overall concern for the well-being of others. I had an endoscopy as well as a colonoscopy; on both ocassions, Dr. Sue called me personally to follow-up on my progress. I have never had any complaints about my visits. As far as the staff, they are very courteous and on point with what is needed for every procedure. Outstanding Preparation and Great communication amongst employees! Thanks Dr. Sue and staff for making my every visit a pleasant one.

May 1st, 2015
Both Dr. Sue and his staff are very courteous and professional.

January 23rd, 2015
Saw Dr Sue for my 2nd colonoscopy . Extremely pleased with the staff in terms of professionalism and consideration of my comfort and well being. I have confidence in Dr Sue and would highly recommend him.

April 20th, 2013
Good experience
I was very pleased with the entire procedure. This was my first colonoscopy,so I was very nervous, not knowing what to expect. I have to say everyone from the nurses to Dr. Sue were very kind & courteous. The procedure itself was painless. I even had a follow up call that afternoon. I would highly recommend Dr. Sue to everyone. Thank you Dr. Sue and to all of your staff!

April 10th, 2013
Excellent Service
It is obvious that Dr. Sue and his staff take great pride in their workspace because of the cleanliness and organization. It must be cleaned regularly. It was fantastic. I was entirely satisfied with the level of service provided during my visit; I couldn't have asked for more. They had some soothing music playing in the background and I found it to be very relaxing. The individuals were one of the kindest, most caring staff I've ever dealt with and each one of them introduced themselves to me. I didn't have any questions because they were so complete in their process and answered them beforehand. They told me if I had any problems or questions later to contact them. I have already given them multiple good recommendations to my loved ones. If anyone was in need of a gastroenterologist, I would totally direct them here. I even received a followup call from Dr. Sue later the same day to see how I was doing.

September 26th, 2012
Wonderful Bedside Manner
Although I only see him once every 5 years, this past visit has been exceptional. My colonoscopy, while a pain in the tail personally, was NOT a pain in the tail physiologically. All office staff was particularly friendly, and Dr. Sue made me feel like I was the only one he had seen the day i was in. (I had the nap of my lifetime after the procedure). It is a one in 5-years procedure that everyone should have, as it is a great diagnostic indicator. Thank you Dr. Sue and his office/procedure staff.

September 17th, 2012
I would recommend doctor Michael Sue to anyone who is looking for a Professional Doctor who has a wonderful bedside manner and is very caring for your needs. His office is well staffed with caring and knowledgeable employees. The clinic was very clean and easy to locate. I rate him number one!

August 8th, 2012
Dr Michael Sue and his staff are courteous, caring and professional, a very rare combination. The quality of service and care is exceptional. He is a credit to his profession.