Learn more about Dr. Michael Sugarman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sugarman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sugarman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sugarman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sugarman, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugarman graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sugarman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- St Jude Med Ctr, Fullerton, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Sugarman FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Sugarman practice?
- Dr. Michael Sugarman has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sugarman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Rheumatologists.