Dr. Michael Sugarman MD, FACP Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2013
Excellent!
When I count my blessings Dr Sugarman is right after my husband and family. I am so very thankful for the excellent care I have received for 34 years. I know without his wisdom and his concern to always do his best I would probably be either dead or at the least in a wheelchair. I am the envy of most people I meet because I am fortunate enough to have a doctor that cares. That is rare these days. I notice four stars is the highest rating which doesn't seem right as even great hotels have 5. I have been in the hospital where specialists have been called in. Dr. Sugarman's diagnosis is always what turns our to be correct after whatever tests are completed. He has been blessed with wisdom and compassion and my husband and myself have been fortunate to be beneficiaries .

July 13th, 2013
Patient
My wife is, needless to say, is very precious to me and when she became ill over thirty years ago we sought out to find the source of her medical issues which had been previously misdiagnosed. Dr. Sugarman quickly and most professionally diagnosed her as having RA. Dr. Sugarman has been our family physician ever since that time. HIs overall medical acumen in treating us for numerous maladies over the years has been nothing less than extraordinary. We have literally trusted Dr. Sugarman with our lives and there is nothing personally or professionally I wouldn't trust to leave in his hands. The ladies on his staff? Well it just couldn't be or get any better!!!!! There should be an allowance for a five (5) STAR RATING on the right for Dr. Sugarman and his staff, thereforeI will reflect that fact here on this page *****!!!!!

April 15th, 2013
Dr. Sugarman's expertise
I am a patient of Dr. Sugarman. I have been for numerous years. I always find Dr. Sugarman extremely thorough and delves into my questions and comments to gain a deeper understanding of what I am saying and how it relates to my health. Dr. Sugarman keeps current on the latest medical research. Couple this with his experience and I am confident I am receiving the best possible care and treatment. I fully trust Dr. Sugarman to guide me through my health challenges. I would also like to say his staff, Jennifer and Jackie are always helpful, pleaseant and cheerful. Together, a great team.

June 19th, 2012
Gave me back my health!
Very caring. Diagnosed the problem after three other doctors failed to.

June 19th, 2012
Amazing doctor
I had been to several doctors and all could not help me. Finally I went to dr. Sugarman and he was able to help me.

June 18th, 2012
Dr. Sugarman has taken care of my parents for decades and he is the perfect balance between expert and compassion.

November 18th, 2009
Dr. Sugarman is the most knowlegdeable and caring doctor I have ever encountered. If I, any member of my family or a friend is having a health problem, he is always patient and helpful in offering the correct advice. My spouse and I trust him completely.

June 25th, 2016